Based on the extensive background and experience of The Herne Group's management, consultants and associates, we are able to offer a broad and comprehensive range of Consultancy Services in;
- Project, Programme & Portfolio Management (P3M)
- PMO Design & Establishment
- Programme Controls Specification. Implementation & Execution
- Project & Programme Governance and Assurance
- Peer Reviews / Peer Check & Independent Review
- Risk Management (incl. QSRA)
- Engineering Design & Substantiation
- Commercial Management
- Procurement Strategy & Supply Chain Engagement
- Estimating & Estimate Validation
- Management of Change / Trend Management
- Business Management
- Business Improvement
These services, from our experience, tend to be required and delivered via a number of scenarios;
- Event recovery - things don't always go to plan, but we can help getting your project, programme or organisation back to where it needs to be. We've seen a lot of issues, that prevent Projects, Programmes and Portfolios moving forward, before.
- Support to major project and programme establishment - it's hard to know where to start at the outset of a significant body of work. Don't worry, we can help. We've been part of Projects up to National Infrastructure size so we know what it's like to be faced with a huge amount of scope. It's all possible, and we'll help you break it down.
- Specialist expertise - a growing business means venturing into arenas where you might not have all the skills you need, and you haven't always time to learn. We can help you. We can bring Subject Matter Experts to you to augment and integrate with your team. Project/Programme Management, Programme Controls, Risk Management, Commercial - all you need to launch your endeavour with confidence.